Clouds



For this week's Photo Hunter's theme, I'm digging into my Philippine travel archives for the second time in a row, for two reasons: first, I'm away from home and had to schedule this post in advance, and second, because it's one of the best (and only) photos of clouds I have. This is a photo of the sun setting over Taal Lake.

For more clouds, click here.

Share this :

10 comments, leave yours here:

PastorMac's Ann said...

Oh, this is a nice photo! Great for our theme but really just a nice picture as well. Nice choice for The Hunt.

Gattina said...

Wow ! that's indeed a very beautiful picture !

Just Jen said...

awesome picture! I just posted some photos of clouds yesterday. I didn't take the pictures though, I'm that talented...lol

Alice Audrey said...

Beautiful!

Lynn said...

Have always loved photos where it seems the sun is trying to peek into the clouds.

Teena in Toronto said...

Lovely colours!

I played too :)

jams o donnell said...

What a stunning photo. Happy weekend

♥tnchick♥ said...

Just beautiful. Looks like a postcard.

mimi11460 said...

Beautiful picture gandang Pinas..

karen said...

picture perfect!