Daily


Give us this day our Daily Bread...... after you have a slice of this bread, you'll definitely be going down on your knees and thanking the gods. It's a Banana Muesli Bread, recipe courtesy of Baking Bites (hers is actually Blueberry Muesli Bread, but I substituted 1 ripe banana for the cup of blueberries, which probably gave it a moister, denser consistency than the original). I caught Alfie last night staring morosely into the cupboard, desperate for "a little something to nibble on" with his tea (which he also takes daily; actually more like 7 times a day), and this loaf of moist, chewy yumminess was the result.

This photo was inspired by tomorrow's Photo Hunt theme. Feel free to leave links to your own Photo Hunt entries below. And for more daily things, click here.

5 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

i love making treats as healthy as possible that looks perfect

Carver said...

Great shot and take on the theme. Happy Weekend.

Mrs. Mecomber said...

That bread looks luscious!! Perfect for today.

I played, too. Happy weekend!

Annie said...

Yum! I love banana bread. Nice pic.

Scott Law said...

Well several of us had the "Daily Bread" idea. My wife suggested it and I bit - pun intended. Anyway, yours looks delicious! Sorry I'm a day late getting to your post, but great take on the theme.